Search This Blog

Mar 6, 2015

Facebook Fan Page

Krawka: Sneak peek of my finished but not yet posted projects

Finally I made the big step and created Facebook account for my blog:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/krawkablogspotcom/442589942561351?fref=photo

I am a total noob at Facebook, so if anyone have any suggestions, tips and tricks please write cause I am here to learn :) You can contact me by the contact form and now on Facebook..

From what I were able to see it will be a great opportunity for me to show more photos of my items. I make a lot of photos, tons of photos, and it's hard for me to choose only a few for each post now I will make albums on Facebook and show them all. It's especially useful for adjustable plushies with wires inside. It's so much fun to make photos every in a different crazy poses. I can't wait to show You all my finished projects so You can see the sneak peek in this post's photo.

Please visit my Facebook and follow and Like if You like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment