Search This Blog

Jul 15, 2019

Hippo

Krawka: Cutest Hippo crochet pattern ever by Krawka, hippo, hippopotamus, wild animals, crochet baby animals

Krawka: Cutest Hippo crochet pattern ever by Krawka, hippo, hippopotamus, wild animals, crochet baby animals


You probably didn’t know this about me, but I loooove hippos, when I was a kid the only animal I wanted to visit in zoo was a hippo 馃槉 I really don’t know why, I do know they are dangerous and deadly, but in my mind they are just the cutest animals in the whole world! I wanted to show that in this hippo project, and I think I did it, I am extremely proud of this little fellow. I think he is the most adorable hippo I have ever seen.
Finished hippo is more or less 28 cm (11 inches) – he is not big but makes up for it with his extreme cuteness 馃槉

No comments:

Post a Comment