Search This Blog

Jun 17, 2019

BIG CAT pillow

Krawka: BIG cat pillow for my daughter, huge pillow plush to cuddle and to ride on crochet pattern by Krawka

I have made this huge pillow for my daughter – they are now inseparable, she is eating, sleeping and riding on it, she is pulling the cat all over our house which is completely hilarious because the cat is almost as big as she is right now. Making something that big was a challenge, but totally worth it. 

Crochet cat pillow when lying down is around 70 cm (27 inches) from the front paws to the end of the tail. 

https://www.etsy.com/pl/listing/714819931/crochet-pattern-no-1910-big-cat-pillow?ref=listing_published_alert

I used 55% cotton yarn which measures 175 yards (160 meters) for 100 g, weight Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi), Gauge 18 st is 4 inches (10 cm) and 5,5 mm hook

2 comments:

  1. Hello! This pattern is absolutely adorable! I was wondering if you filled it with fiberfill or some sort of dry beans. Thinking about it now I doubt dry beans since you have a little one... Thank you for your time and if you could please message me back that'd be great! 馃挏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Siliconised Ball Fibre that is hypo allergic :)

      Delete