Search This Blog

Jun 24, 2016

Dory!

Dory fish - Finding Nemo / Dory animated movie crochet pattern by Krawka

 Finding Dory is now in cinemas, we are going today with my son. I hope the movie will be amazing just like the first part - I know the story all too well as every night my son wants to read it as a bed time story :) I hope with Finding Dory now, we will buy the second part of the book and read it, cause I am a bit bored reading the first over and over again ( I usually just keep the book on my knees tell it from the memory, cause I know every single line and paint my nails :P)

Anyway pattern for Dory will be available very soon.

I am very pleased with the finished result, she is 22 cm (8,6 inches) long, 17 cm (6,6 inches) wide.

Dory fish - Finding Nemo / Dory animated movie crochet pattern by Krawka

Dory fish - Finding Nemo / Dory animated movie crochet pattern by Krawka

No comments:

Post a Comment