Search This Blog

Dec 26, 2015

Sewing machine/ It's all my husband's fault !

Okey guys so You need a little explanation on Why am I so rarely publishing new posts on my blog. Here comes the explanation: It's all because of my husband!!! 1-st thing he made me two babies which are taking almost all of my time, 2-nd thing he bought me the sewing machine! I have to tell You I am in love in sewing it is so fast compared to crocheting. It doesn't mean I will give up my biggest hobby - crocheting it only mean I have a new one and I decided I will also share it with YOU.

So here is the list of things I have already made:

1. Elephant baby lovey - It's actually Frankenstein's monster elephant baby lovey to be precise and I absolutely love it. I made it for my youngest son to hug and love and watch colorful elements and play with different ribbons - long story short - He is not interested :D:D But it looks great, right?!

Krawka: Frankenstein's monster elephant baby lovey

2. Hello Kitty Pillows - Two white Hello Kitty's were a present for my beloved sister's daughter who is the biggest fan of Hello Kitty's and pink :) The black cat Koko Kitty ?? is the version for my 3 yo son to not leave him empty handed ( He actually thought it's an owl - which is a good assosiation cause owl's are lately drawn with this kind of eyes) But my personal favourite is Stormtrooper Hello Kitty Pillow!

Krawka: Hello Kitty pillows - Hello Kitty, Coco Kitty and Stormtrooper Kitty

Krawka: Hello Kitty pillows - Hello Kitty, Coco Kitty and Stormtrooper Kitty

Krawka: Hello Kitty pillows - Hello Kitty, Coco Kitty and Stormtrooper Kitty



3. Monster neck warmer - Aleks is calling this monster Heartless like in Kingdom Hearts :)

Krawka: Baby neck warmer sewing project

Krawka: Baby neck warmer sewing project

4.  Table placemats with a little pocket for cutlery. The main problem is I get bored very fast and go to another project, I was suppose to make at least 6 of them, for now I ve got two :)

Krawka: Table placemat with a little pocket for cutlery

Krawka: Table placemat with a little pocket for cutlery

5. Pillows

Krawka: Sewing projects - baby pillows
Krawka: Sewing projects - baby pillows

Krawka: Sewing projects - baby pillows


Now I am making Christmas gifts for whole my family, so as You can guess I can't show them now cause they would all guess what is for who.... But first thing after Christmas I will share it with You all. And Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment